Civic Center Music Hall Hotels
The capital city of the state of Oklaholma, Oklaholma City is well-known for its cowboy culture and plethora of working oil wells around the city. The Oklahoma City National Memorial, comprised of a reflecting pool and glass and bronze chairs, together with The Survivor Tree, an American elm nearly destroyed in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, honours the victims of the attack. Other must-see sights and attractions include the fascinating National Cowboy and Western Heritage museum and the stunning Myriad Botanical gardens.
We have listed some of the nearest and best-rated hotels for you to ake your theatre trip an extended stay. Use our booking page to find the hotel that’s right for you!
1. The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
1 Park Ave
2. 21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City
900 W Main St
3. Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel
10 N Broadway Ave
4. Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown
2 W Reno Ave
5. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oklahoma City Downtown – Bricktown
101 E. Main Street